Friday, January 9, 2009

Men

I'm sitting here at 4:30 on a Friday. My boss told me I could leave an hour ago, but I'm still here. Why, you ask? Because my HUSBAND said he was going to meet me here at 4 so that we could walk to the new bank we just joined. He has his paycheck to deposit and wants to meet the bankers. Why, I don't know. He never met any of the old ones. I'm guessing it's because I have a personal relationship with our bankers specifically because my job uses them for business purposes. I see them all the time. That probably pisses him off and makes him think I can find out whatever I want at any time. Who gives a shit?! Granted, I can, but still....who cares?! So now, he keeps texting me with excuses as to why he hasn't left work yet. Bullshit, buddy. You didn't want to give me your check to deposit since you wanted to "do it yourself and meet the bankers". Better get on the effin, ball.

I don't get men. I really don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment